- 2What's Included
- 3Other Options
in-house IT person?
of hiring a World-Wide
Select all that apply.
Industry Based Software
Other (please specify)
questions, we estimate that you can
"Hire Your Technology" for:
$60,576 ($30.29 / hour)
$48,254 ($24.13 / hour)
- CCP, UI, Vacation Pay, Sick Days
- Hardware/Software Replacement costs
- Offsite Backup service costs
- Remote Monitoring costs
- Employee Training and Skill Upgrading
- Transition and training costs in the event that an IT employee resigns
$0.00 / hour
As a business grows, and becomes more and more dependent on technology, IT support and direction become critical.
- No Additional employee carrying costs
- Server/Workstation/Laptop hardware & software included and replaced every 3 years!
- Offsite backup costs included
- Remote monitoring costs included
- Ability to draw from world-wide team & bring in experts on any issue
- We will never 'resign'
As an initial step in our relationship with our clients, we work to ensure that the proper hardware and software solutions are put in place up front. Solutions that we can all depend on.
If some or all of your existing equipment will fit the bill for a time, that may result in a lower quote than we've provided here during that period.
If your current equipment is aging, we will provide new 'mission-critical' systems (such as servers and network equipment), as well as new brand-name PCs and Laptops. All equipment is covered with an on-site warranty, includes top-rated security protection, and is replaced every 3 years.
A study conducted by Wipro Product Strategy and Services shows that:
- Businesses stand to save a whopping 52% in PC support costs with new PCs compared to supporting and maintaining a 4-year old system.
- In Year 4, support costs are higher than the cost of a new Mobile or Desktop PC.
A study by J. Gold and Associates found that:
- Keeping notebooks an additional 2 years (into Years 4 and 5) actually costs $960 per machine, which is equivalent to a typical replacement cost.
- Further, outdated equipment will cost the organization $9,600 in lost productivity over the same time period.
- Unlimited On-Site support as required!
- A guaranteed response time.
We believe that housing a full-time IT staff on-site is not unlike driving around with a mechanic in the backseat of your car.
When the right technology is put in place and properly maintained, there should be very few surprises. Regular maintenance and scheduled visits keep things running smoothly, but should there be an urgent issue that we can't take care of immediately using remote access tools, we'll be on-site within a guaranteed timeframe!
- Unlimited phone, and remote support for your entire staff.
- Instant access to answers as soon as you have a need.
Whether you need an immediate answer to a quick question, or are dealing with something that requires us to 'remote-in' and help - we're there to assist 24/7.
- Business is no longer contained to 9 to 5. Growing enterprises know the value of timely access to support.
- Unlimited phone and remote support means that you/your staff never have to hesitate to call for support - spending time trying to resolve issues, or working around them is costly and unproductive.
- Waiting for a technician to arrive on-site is not always an option.
- Because it's all-inclusive and unlimited support, you will never again need to put up with small issues for fear that they are not pressing enough to warrant a service bill. No issue is too small.
On each of your systems, we will install a 'monitoring agent' that will instantly alert us should any issues arise. This allows us to catch and correct the 'small' issues before they become BIG ones.
Here are some examples of the types of things that we can monitor around the clock:
- CPU Usage (a spike could mean a virus)
- Free Hard Drive Space (very important for performance)
- Critical Server Functions
- Power Failures
For a business that operates from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, there is a 76.19% chance that IT equipment will fail outside of those regular business hours. Knowing about a failure as soon as it happens allows us to get to work on the issue right away... so that you don't show up to work Monday morning to find out only then that your server crashed on Saturday night.
- Secure on-site AND off-site backups of your data!
- We follow the 3-2-1 rule of data backups.
- Data lives on 3 separate physical devices
- Minimum of 2 backups in addition to 'live' data
- 1 backup is off-site and away from the business (online backup)
- Off-site data backups are completely secure, fully automated, and new files are backed up in near real-time.
- We perform regular testing of Data Backups.
Secure off-site backups are the ONLY way to protect against fire, theft, flood, and other natural disasters.
70% of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year. Of companies experiencing catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never re-opened
- 51% of companies closed within 2 years
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of businesses
It's not the backups that are valuable, it is the ability to quickly restore your data in case of a disaster.
If your company has at least 1 server, and you answered 6 or more on the "Downtime Pain" scale, then our estimate includes a second backup server!
Every 15 minutes, your entire server(s) will be cloned to a backup server, which can take over in the event that your primary server fails.
- In the case of a major server crash, it is not uncommon for a repair/rebuild/restore to take 1 - 2 full days or more.
- Downtime is one of the most painful things a company can experience. Prolonged downtime can be detrimental.
- Consider the pain and frustration that is experienced as a result of not being able to access your company's critical data and systems:
- Lost productivity and wages
- Business at a standstill
- Missed deadlines
- Employee and Client frustration
- Real-time, weekly, and monthly reports detailing activity on your network and/or Internet connection.
- Just like a dashboard for your car, a "Network Dashboard" let's you monitor key network performance:
- See what (or who!) is slowing down your network
- Monitor or block visits to inappropriate sites
- Scan all incoming and outgoing Internet traffic for security threats
- Ensure that Internet and network speeds are reserved for the most important tasks
- Discourage, or even block inappropriate Internet activity
- A properly managed Internet connection could be a more cost effective solution than simply upgrading to a more expensive Internet package
No excuses (and possibly lower blood pressure).
If any hardware or software vendor needs to be contacted in order to resolve an issue - we'll take care of it. We will work with the various vendors to determine the cause, and work with them to resolve any issues such as:
- Warranty repairs
- Upgrade issues
- Hardware/software compatibility issues
You have more important things to do than to call a hardware vendor to be told it's a software problem, only to call the software vendor to be told it's a problem with your Internet connection.
Why hire a tech when you can hire a Team?
More than a single individual armed with limited expertise, we offer an entire team of nerds, all of which are plugged into our collective knowledge, and full range of proven solutions.
When you outsource your IT, you pay only for what you need, when you need it. Employees come with additional expenses such as sick days, holiday pay, benefits, CPP, and UI. This can easily add 18-20% on top of a salary. Paying for in-house IT staff to gain new skills will be a thing of the past. Shed these costs through outsourcing.
Stay on top of technology trends
Our global team brings much in the way of real-world experience that can be applied to your business. Employees typically spend most of their time supporting only what exists, and ultimately suffer from limited exposure to solutions that exist outside of your company's four walls.
A solution that grows with you
Any expertise that you will eventually need most likely already exists within our team. As your company grows, we can scale quickly to meet the new demands of your business. Too often, companies 'out-grow' their in-house IT staff. As your outsourced IT partner, our goal is to fuel your growth at any speed.
Our goal is to help you leverage technology to increase pleasure, productivity and profitability in your business.
Each month, we ask that we schedule a time to meet and review things such as:
- Issues experienced throughout the month
- New business challenges or opportunities and the potential for technology to play a role
Technology continues to change at an incredible rate. The only way a company can make informed decisions regarding technology is when decision makers are fully aware of the current issues, resolutions, and emerging technologies.
The only way we can provide timely and applicable technology advice is when we are aware of the company's business challenges and opportunities.